Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Personal Additions #3

At the end of the school year all the students stress out about writing exams. It's probably the most stressful time in the whole school year! I think that students should not have to write exams at all. I'm not just saying this because I'm a lazy student who doesn't want to do any work. I think since us students work very hard all year completing assignments, projects, writing quizzes, tests, unit tests is enough! Our mark is recorded from all the effort we put in. That should be our indicator on how well we did in a certain course not how well we did on an exam at the end of the year. For me, when I go in to write an exam I get nervous and anxious sitting in the big gym with a certain amount of time to finish 5000000 multiple choice questions plus long answers. I'm just the kind of person who doesn't do well on big exams. There are lots of other people who are the same so I think that all our hard work we do throughout the school year is enough! I feel that exams are a waste of time and it would make school a lot better. and less stressful!!

2 comments:

  1. haha I agree with you here. Exams are not my favorite part of the year. They are stressful, annoying and they do make me very nervous. I mean I can see why they do them and why sometimes they are important. For some people, like me. They don't benefit me at all no matter how hard I try in the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree! Exams are a waste of time! I wish exceptions were still around, where If your mark is at a certain percent, you don't have to write the exam.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger