Monday, April 16, 2012

Reading Reflection #6

Book: The perks of being a wallflower
Author: Stephen Chbosky
Pages Read:100-115

I'll be honest. I haven't really been reading my book that often. But I got back into in last Friday. Now I remember why I like this book so much. Even though I haven't kept up with this book, as soon I picked it up I enjoyed every last word I read. Charlie the main character is going through the craziness of high-school. The last chapter I read he was experiencing LSD. Now he's going on  his first date. He's never been on a date before so he's real nervous. It's interesting to read about how he's going to handle himself on the date and where things will go! I've noticed that Charlie seems to give in to things. I didn't peg his character to be the kind to do drugs and smoke cigarettes, not that there's a certain kind of people who do that stuff. Because I know all kinds of people do their own thing without people ever finding out. He's just quiet and thinks more than he talks. He may be those things but he is a brave person. He likes to get out there and try new things and make new friends even if it's risky. That's something that I like about him. Maybe I can learn from this character.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger