Monday, April 30, 2012

Writing Reflection #8

Newspaper Blackout Poetry was very interesting! I've never done something like that before so I found it to be very cool. There's so many different types of poetry out in this world that I have no clue even exist! Just like newspaper blackouts! I thought it was interesting to be able to completely change an article to something completely different! I did think it was a bit challenging to find an article with a good enough title and then to try and find words to make some sort of poem to match the title. I also thought it was hard to try and make it look good and neat. My final product of my newspaper blackouts came out looking ugly in my opinion. I wish I could've made it look more appealing to look at! The last thing that I found kind of difficult was trying to find a topic that could go with each poem. A lot of the time I would have two that went together but I couldn't find a third! Eventually I made it work though. So I was proud of myself for that. Overall I had a good experience with this new way of poetry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger