Monday, February 27, 2012

Writing Reflection #2


Writing Reflection

I enjoy the 6 word memoirs. I find that this is a really fun and easy way to get creative without really trying too hard. Sometimes for me it’s hard to get creative, but I find that with the 6 word memoir activity I was easily coming up with small 6 word quotes to go with my life or my feelings. I think that 6 word memoirs is one of my favorite writing styles from now on. Not only because it’s something that comes very easy to me but because I enjoy reading what other people have come up with as well!

So far I’m enjoying blogging on blogger. I know that my blog is still kind of boring but that’s okay because I’m still learning! I’m looking forward to seeing how much work I’ve put into my blog at the end of the year. It will be quite rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger