Monday, March 19, 2012

Writing Reflection #4

My moment so far seems to be going good. I'm finished writing about it and I think I did a pretty good job. It's not a 5 page thing but I think it describes the moment I was thinking about in my head just fine. It is quite personal but I feel that being open can be a good thing sometimes! I found that being able to go and work somewhere quiet by myself really helped me think because I had no other option really. I had to get it done so I just put my mind to it! Plus it was nice and cool compared to how hot Mrs. McLauchlan's classroom is! My blog seems to be coming together slowly but surely. I'm finished almost everything that needs to be done which is a good feeling. I recently updated my blog layout and I think it looks ten times better! I'm still working on making it look more personal though..but so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger