Monday, March 19, 2012

Reading Reflection #4

I'm about half way through my book now and so far I'm liking it. It's so different from any other book I've read because I actually want to turn the page and keep on reading. I'm not the kind of person who can read book after book so I'm glad I found a book I enjoy and that's easy for me to read. I've learned a lot about the main character Charlie. He's very different than any other teenage boy. He's not Mr. popular but he's okay with that. He's got good friends and that's all that matters to him. I admire that about him. I have some predictions that Charlie is going to do something worth writing about in his journal. He's always trying new things. He's already had a few firsts since he started high-school like being high for the first time on LSD and eating a pot brownie. I sense something huge about to happen in his life. I mean the book can't just be about his life as a student. That would be just plain boring. Charlie is like someone I've never really known before. He keeps to himself a lot but he isn't shy. He just might be a bit weird too. Some of the things he writes in his journal make me laugh because it catches me off guard. That's one of the reasons why I enjoy reading this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger