Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Poking the puddle.

 I think that one big concern with the Kony 2012 campaign is that what if we just couldn't do enough and there just wasn't enough people getting involved. Like the video said, we need to make sure that the government knows that we all care about this campaign deeply and we want a change. I feel that Invisible Children do address these concerns because that website is all about the campaign and why this campaign is happening and what you can do as an individual to help. Even if you didn't get to watch the video this site still has all the information in writing. This site can open up your eyes just as much as the video we watched in class. To participate in the Kony 2012 campaign I'm going to do my best to tell people about it! I'm going to put up some posters too. I might even come in at lunch on Thursday for the Kony 2012 meeting to show my support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger